Sunday, August 4, 2013

Print and Peel to Stick Addition and Multiplication Charts

What?! Yup.  It's time for me to go back to work already.  I did have a fabulous last week of summer traveling with my family (Yay!) and to make up for not having posted a freebie last week, here's two for this week (well 4 if you count each of the addition and multiplication tables but I think you might only need one of each)!


These were created using the Avery templates for 6 shipping labels.  Ideas I have for them would be to print and laminate them and put them on the students' desks temporarily as they learn them, or print and stick them in their homework folder for easy reference.  How else would these be useful in your classroom?  Please feel free to leave your suggestions and comments in the links below! 
Addition to 10 
Addition to 12 
Multiplication to 10 
Multiplication to 12
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...